Xombie: Chapter 8 Xombie: Chapter 8

Wow!

This was really great!
Surpreme animation and great story.
But I think you should add subtitles or make the sound better, `cause it was hard to hear what was said.
Otherwise it was perfect.
Keep on the good work!
-Slayerliz.

KH: Random Crap KH: Random Crap

Great!

I have never heard of Kingdom Hearts before, but it was a really funny video!
I especially loved the banana-dance!
Keep up the good work!
-Slayerliz.

Ultimate7777 responds:

Kingdom Hearts is one of the bestest games ever. BUY IT NAO.

Or not. Glad to hear you liked the flash :D

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

Wow!

Great sound, great graphics, great animation, great story, great,great,great.
Oh my god, this was great!

Space Shootout Space Shootout

Hm...

Yeah, it was ok, but you had to few weapons. I mean, 1 single laser-beam? The enemies were boring, the destruction-animation of them too, you could add some upgrades and make the score-tablet look nicer. And if you could choose your own ship it would have been even better.

The Missile Game 3D HS The Missile Game 3D HS

Jesus antichrist.

why aren`t we allowed to actually see the missile? If we had actually seen it, and not a black dot on the left side of the screen, it would have cerntainly helped bringing up the interactivity-score a bit. Or pherhaps it`s meant to be this way? I dunno about the other players, but i would preferr seing the missile.

Humbuggered Humbuggered

Great!

This is a great little game!
You caught the Christmas-spirit in a great way, the graphics rocked and the sound was nice.
The only problem was the controls reacted a little slow, but it wasn`t really that big of a problem. How about more levels and traps?

Wonchop responds:

Yeah, the slow reaction was probably due to:
a) they have to be in a specific point before the button works. It was more to make the animation more fluid.
b) the time it takes for the traps to hit them. It's a little thing called comic timing.
c) it being laggy as heck XD